Thursday, January 27, 2011

With Me

the crack of the whip
the crisp sound of the heat coming down
the touch of desires hidden in the shadows of unfulfilled dreams
are you there waiting for me?

smooth leather and soft lace
you're with me now in this hallowed hour
feeling
needing
touching

take this now my love so real
my desire too
bury them down in your soul
deep inside the walls of your sacred sanctuary

hold on
hold on now
yes
move with me now
slow
let the feeling take you
take it all in your own time

the crisp sound of this moment coming down
are you with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

  these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot ...