Thursday, January 27, 2011

Resist (An Un-Love Story)

resist-
more than just a word now

what becomes of us when we fall into the trap?
what becomes of the soul we once owned?

so many words to fall around
too many worlds to explore without cost

what becomes of us?
now

whispers in the night
whisper from the mouth of want
what becomes of us?
now

resist-
more than ever before

on the precipice of forever
what becomes of us

"make love to me"
her words drifted across my body

"i need to feel you"
her words became the gift wrap of a present i didn't need but had to have

"forget the world"
my soul was crying out as my body began to give in

"make love to me"

and into the heart of darkness our worlds plummeted

resist-
what have we become now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

  these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot ...