Thursday, January 27, 2011

Me And The Devil Had A Talk Today

the putrid stench of unfulfilled dreams lingers in the air above the notions and invocations these words will softly whisper to me in the orange tinted burst that creeps along the eastern shore of my best intentions

a ransom note scribbled in the blood of tomorrow

searching the trenches of the wars i wage with myself the horseman of my own private apocalypse will ride with an unrestricted justice to caress the void that once held my voice
a pound of desire for the pride i raped yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

  these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot ...