Thursday, January 27, 2011

Transcendental Mystication

and when the closer sound fades into memory
the soft embrace of your fragile ghost covers my sorrow
laying me down in fields of newborn dreams

gentle persuasions walk me up to the gates of your palace
falling into the sweet bliss of your cool darkness

this is just a dream
this is just a dream

pull me closer to the edge of your perversion
slipping further into the simple oblivion you offer
waves of color drown out the gray of reality

eternal embrace holds me in your golden chamber
isolated from myself within your cool darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

  these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot ...