Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Singularity

i hear the all too familiar sound of time rushing past me
slivering by in a multitude of blinding colors
it is the new shade of chaos that falls around my weary feet
the singular feeling of supreme damnation

silence

cold calculating silence
beating out a rhythm of decay that only my mind can keep time with
with each inhale/exhale
it grows inside me feeding on
the surging of this blood worn too thin
from prolonged exposure to this new cancer i have found
a corrosive disease that laughs in the face of treatment

silence

my silence
my everlasting silence
it lives within my psyche
cursing me
my silence

blessed are the lovers of noise
those philanderers of the joyous cacophony that rings in nightmares and golden palaces of sound
for i long to join you
if only to find what once was lost
those whisperers of truth
those barkers of lies
those pitchmen of beauty
those speakers of desire

if only to find what once was lost
....i am voiceless in this world of words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

  these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot ...