Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Dissolution Of Yesterdays Time

sitting on this spinning floor
watching the world dissolve
the colors of life ebb and flow
past the sound of life escaping
and i've drawn from the well
for the last time

time
not my time
time
time me not

flesh slips into the fight
on microscopic levels
inundated with disease
the voice of knowledge
condemns the voyeur of the soul
for the concept of time

time
not my time
time
time me not

this temptation to vanish
from the vision of perception
to meld with the unseen
the thought of consummation
draws me to the well
for one last time

not my time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

  these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot ...