Monday, December 15, 2014

Sprinkle

make ya
feel good all over
feel good all over
time
time to make ya

always in my back pocket
a little sprinkle of dreams
a little twinkle of good times
always in my morning rise

a dose of love in your smile
a little taste of sunshine
a little taste of expectation
always in your morning eyes

no, no, no that’s not right

i follow the curves of your beauty
closely inspecting the subtle spots where a man could lose his mind
my warm breath softly falls around the secrets your gentle movements conceal
the taste of your anticipation lingers on my tongue and excites my appetite

a little sprinkle of dreams in the morning
time to feel good all over


shall we begin? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

  these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot ...