Thursday, December 25, 2014

Follow Her

divine-
she flows into layers of uncharted mystery
searching for the essence of spirit
(i cannot follow her)
ethereal-
gliding through the madness of silence
that falls down on my world
(i cannot follow her)

deep in the nonplus of a haunted reality i plunge ever further into the fire of solitude and there is no release
from the torture of knowing the taste of despair
no turning away from the sounds of twisted voices that weave patterns of obsession in the spoiled air that
surrounds me
everything that once was in my grasp has fallen into the void of an intense blue mania that covers this now
hollow world

divine-
she flows into layers of uncharted mystery
searching for the essence of spirit
(i cannot follow her)
ethereal-
gliding through the madness of silence
that falls down on my world
(i cannot follow her)

drenched in the sacrificial blood of my martyred soul the tentacles of the beast in my visions reaches out to
test my grip this plane of existence
the hope that once was grounded by the presence of her flowered beauty has eroded in these long nights of
self persecution
as i willing give up my hold on this savage civilization filled with the assassins of truth i feel the warmth of
eternity gracing me as i now have found the way
to follow her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

  these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot ...