Saturday, July 26, 2014

Talking Sand

crying for more pain
it's the healing that truly hurts
fill my glass with the blood preacher man
and tell me how it will bring me truth and glory
the deepest cut is the slice of reality
we receive begging while begging to be forgiven
 
mark me for the destruction
in the oft spoken decimation
i will walk with my head high
i will never surrender again
 
talking sand is all we are
it's the shifting winds that break us
fill my head with truth teacher man
and tell me how your history decides my future
the deepest cut is the slice of reality
we receive learning their paranoid truths
 
mark me for the destruction
in the oft spoke decimation
i will walk with my head high
i will never surrender again 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

  these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot ...