Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Insatiable Virgo

she is the insatiablevirgo
always looking at you
with eyes of blue
born september 9th 1972

she sometimes wonders 
who she is-
sometimes unsure
just a little insecure
with a heart so pure

lover
friend
mother
diva

don't ever underestimate her

she endures my whims
with patience and grace
and a smile on her face
even when i'm out of place

activist
helper
educator
daredevil

don't ever back her into a corner

she brings forth words
clever and cute they often show
always letting me know
and i love them, love them so

she is my proof of the divine
"the cream in my coffee, the apple of my eye"
no need to ever ask why

she is my poet
she is my lover
she is my wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

  these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot ...