Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Witchcraft In A Bottle

desire-
on the wheel that never turns
rhythm-
in the soul that never moves
 
hear the witch calling in the darkness
bleed for me
 
faith-
from the alter that never shines
steel-
in the heart that never weeps
 
see the witch on the mountain of fire
scream for me
 
solace-
from the hand that knows no grace
frenzy-
in the stillness that never sleeps
 
the witch moves over me
submission in the soft hours
my screams
my blood
moves to her command
the taste of her comfort on my tongue again
and the shadows fall
 
haze-
that never hides the deeds you've done
numb-
that never makes the pain go away
 
feel the witch
she will consume me before the dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

  these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot ...