Saturday, July 17, 2021

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

 these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot to colonize in my rush to become the expanded mind come back to me now in a fragmented paisley kaleidoscope of memories i cannot explain

and this notion of anna driving the big van to meet me falls into a vision i once lost long ago


in freefall i laugh with no sound save the color of a new stress calling me into realms of a lithograph of different languages i do not understand that scream to me with a meaning i should have known

and this invention of anna driving the big van to greet me falls into a fever i once knew long ago


perhaps a migraine of the soul is the diagnosis for this malaise that has bound me and surrounded me in some desperate freak show for self imprisoned fools who carry crosses long after the debt has been paid has hidden the real me all these years

and this elevation of anna driving the big van to welcome me falls into an ocean i needed to swim long ago


in this randomness it would not be out of the ordinary to increase darkness by one and create the unwise but i have entered a dimension unforeseen where my thoughts are but peanuts in a field of gingerbread men smiling at scarecrows who know no greater sadness than living alone

and this inspiration of anna driving the big van to entice me falls into an orchestra of sounds i wish could conduct


and this verse is the nap - where i break the fourth wall of the readers reality - where i step away from the mountain of words i've used to strangle your mind - end of the nap

do you miss me when i'm gone? would you miss me when this is done?

as the bus stops at the station at the end of the rainbow feelings are tossing butterflies into wormholes of anticipation while my hair stands on end thinking about timelessness and the ever closing footsteps of my own madness painting desires in neon colors that warp my best intentions into a discombobulated mess of words that seem to never end

and this elation of anna driving the big van to offer me honey falls into a field of wildflowers that i buzz about for hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

  these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot ...