Tuesday, April 18, 2017

The Lost Adventures of Artemis Dobro: Episode VI (The Strange Birth of Artemis Dobro)

into the den of steely eyed monsters
i enter with my hands on my head
and my head on a pike
my heart exposed to the beasts 
and the beasts exposed to the blood on my soul
all it's poison flowing wildly
in this chasm of decadence
where i have come to worship

faces in the gallery distorted in perverted ecstasy
my hands placed on sacred flesh
guided by forces i yet do not understand
the rites of debauchery continue
as worlds are opened up to me
worlds of pain and pleasure
worlds of time and memory
memory and pleasure
pain and time

on this plane these worlds collide

the faces in the gallery my recollections
 the monsters my infinite desire
the beast am i
the poison consumed on the day of my birth
it is the wine of my being
and from this truth i shall not hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

  these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot ...