Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Watching My Words Sail the Seas of Chaos and Temptation and Dreaming of the Madness in the Method of Love Unbound

sometimes i write and write
on and on
not making much sense
only so i can watch the words disappear when i delete them

my words
being swallowed by the vacuum of time
my passion
being drawn into the void before it can bloom
my voice
swept away in a avalanche of insignificance

if only you could hear my whisper
how it fills the valley of solitude with a thunder that would make you shiver  
but
my breath is wasted
over spilled wine and decaying time
no hello could bring it back
no goodbye could remove the pain
this ache i have for the warmth of the sun
and the taste of your smile on my lips

and sometimes i write and write
on and on
making sense only to the voices in my head
so i can type them and make you wonder
if
my words
touching forbidden places in the darkness of another time
my passion
exploding in the depth of you soul
my voice
delivering the message of a dream

and i wonder if i should watch these disappear
before you can see me
standing in the corner of temptation-
the event horizon of disaster
or the moment of memory sealed in the vacuum of your mind 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anna, She Drives the Big Van While I Smile and Wave at the Creatures Along the Highway

  these broken boxes of dreams scattered about the lime green waters sleeping in icy caverns beneath the surface of moons i long ago forgot ...